What is National Orange Wine Day?
- National Orange Wine Day is an annual holiday established in 2018. It is copyrighted by the National Day Registry and founded by The Real Housewine. It is celebrated every October 6th in order to bring greater awareness for Orange Wines from around the world.
What is Virtual Orange Wine Week?
- Virtual Orange Wine Week is an expansion of National Orange Wine day celebrated October 5-10th. Check out the Events section of the menu.
Why are all the events Virtual?
- Due to social distancing recommendations and out of an abundance of caution for our participants, National Orange Wine Day and Orange Wine Week have moved to a completely virtual format until further notice.
What time zone are events posted in?
- All events are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST), or quite simply New York City Time. Not sure what time your event is? Click here for a time zone calculator.
How do I purchase tickets?
- Go to the Menu and select your event under the Events dropdown. Click on your desired event. Find the Purchase Tickets box above the description and click the + sign to add 1 ticket. Click Get Tickets. Input your Name, Email, and how you heard about the event. Click Checkout Now. Enter your billing details. We accept PayPal or Credit Card. Check “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions.” Finally, click Place Order. You will receive a receipt in an Email.
I have purchased a ticket but I do not have a link for the event.
- All links will be sent out via Email the day before the event. If you have any issues please contact me.
How do I purchase wine packages?
- Within the event listing, there is a link to purchase wine packages through one of our retail partners. Although it is not required to attend a class, it is strongly suggested.
Are wines included in the price of admission?
- All wine packages are sold separately through our retail partners. This website is not licensed to sell alcohol. Please use the links provided in the event listing to purchase wine packages. These links are unique to the event and have discounted pricing. Current class offerings with a suggested wine package include Orange Wine 101, Orange Wine Masterclass, and Vegan Orange Wines.
I purchased a ticket but I can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
- You may receive a full refund of the ticket price up to two weeks before the event. If you have to cancel after that period of time, unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund.
Can I get a refund on Wine Packages?
- Please see the individual policies of our retail partners. National Orange Wine Day and The Real Housewine have no involvement in the policies of our retail partners.
I purchased a clothing item but it doesn’t fit, can I get a refund or exchange?
- Unfortunately, all items are custom made to order and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged.
Where do I find a size chart?
- A size chart can be found directly on our Kin Custom page within the product listings. Click here for Store Front.
I placed a clothing order a while ago and it still hasn’t arrived.
- Due to COVID related shipping issues, current production times are variable and about 2-6 weeks depending on the chosen item(s). Items such as cell phone cases, hats, towels, and flip flops ship sooner at this present time. Thank you for your patience.
I like a design in your shop but not the color, do you take custom orders?